Hi Folks! I was hoping to get a quick update in here, to sort of fill in some BIG gaps in time. Admittedly, I’ve lost the logins to our wordpress server, and I’ve taken far longer than I should’ve to remote in and figure out how to update my password in the database.
In any case, it’s so exciting to me how quickly this year has moved, and how much we’ve grown as individuals, as well as a couple this year. Whilst working from home has had it’s up and downs, I couldn’t be more thankful for the fact that both Ann-Marie and myself have been able to work mostly remote through-out the year.
I’m posting a quick little highlight reel!
- We started attending our first Alpha group together
- We started working from home
- We capped out at level 110 in WoW (lol)
- I proposed!!! (no, thankfully I could not fly to Houston to propose to @amt, and it happened in a place much nearer and dearer to our hearts)
- We found our favorite food
- …and made many occasional trips to local Madison Zoo
We still have (2) big updates incoming, but decided they deserve their own posts on their own!